Business Intelligence, Regulatory and Compliance Reporting
Smart is a solution aimed at financial institutions that automates the presentation of regulatory reports in a reliable way and generates managerial financial models that allow the intelligent analysis of financial information to define the correct strategies; consolidating information from multiple data sources
BENEFITS OF THE PLATFORM
Independence: use your data efficiently and effectively, regardless of the Core system.
Diversity: Ladonware offers the Smart On-Premise, rental, or SaaS.
Support: with more than 30 years of experience, our clients have a quality service, compliance, and track record.
Intelligence: Ladonware, with its ETL and BI technologies, will help you transform your data into information, your information into strategies, and your strategies into actions.
Annexation and Analysis
Transformation Cleaning and Loading
• Approve the dictionaries of regulatory entities in your region.
• Generate reports according to the standards of regulatory entities.
• Monitor the execution of each report.
• Keep a record with the date of execution of each report.
• Associate responsible users to the generation of each report.
• Send reminders via email to the users responsible for generating the reports.
• Execute automatic pre-validation from the generation of the report (Using the SMARTlr and SMARTvr modules)
• Upload manual files and pre-validate them.
• Download last pre-validated file, including from previous months.
• Review last prevalidation performed.
• Access to complete log of inconsistencies detected between reports.
• PDF Generation of Pre-Validation Log for sending to the corresponding areas for review.
Use multiple data sources and consolidate historical information.
• Create sophisticated models, dashboards, reports and analytical views with interactive graphics for management presentation based on SMART's specialized Data Mart.
• Navigate data from the general to the particular (drill-down) in a simple and intuitive way.
• Export information to different formats: XLs, PDF, CSV.
• Define your reports only once and present them in different ways.